- Delivery & Installation
Delivery & Installation
Workplace Resource has initiatives in place in the following categories to create continuous improvement and development of our service team:
- Safety training- drivers, Warehouse support, OSHA 30 certification
- Workplace Resource Production System (WRPS)- Based on Toyota Production System
- Certification programs for service team to develop modular product install, healthcare and wood repair service capabilities
- LEED certification program for employees which increases our overall awareness in planning & servicing sustainable environments
On-Site Project Management
- Project & construction meeting participation
- Qualified, authorized drivers
- Experienced installation leads
- Trained and certified in-house installation team
- Installation preparation and supervision
- Carpenter skilled team members
- Data & electrical contractor coordination
- Waste removal
The “Last Mile” is an improvement effort largely focused on dealer operations, specifically the design, receiving and installation of product. The methodology for this work is based on the continuous improvement principles which have proven valuable in Herman Miller’s manufacturing environment.
Service and Warranty
To keep your furniture looking good and in good working order, we provide ongoing maintenance services in support of Herman Miller's 12-year, 3-shift warranty.
Scheduled maintenance services include inspection, cleaning, stain-prevention treatment, and lubrication as required. Should your products have warranty issues, our skilled, certified technicians will promptly inspect and repair your furniture on site or provide a replacement if necessary.
We’re available to repair broken or malfunctioning mechanisms, reupholster fabric panels and seating, touch up painted surfaces, repair scratches, or refinish wood furniture. And to maintain the long-term value of your investment, we’ll refurbish your products to like-new condition and match them to new furnishings or new decor.